You have 2 choices:
- Single text string value converted to CSV text - the string can span multiple lines.
- Multiple single text values each on one line converted to multiple CSV strings.
The conversion to CSV compatible format follows these rules:
- A string is enclosed in double quotes if it contains a double quote, comma, or spans multiple lines
- Each double quote within a string is converted to two double quotes. This is known as "Escaping".
- See RFC 4180 CSV standard
- Use our other tools to convert CSV to other formats
- Visit ReformatText.com for other Text Conversion Tools